The user does install or download antivirus for making sure that data or other relevant information is not hacked from the user’s computer system. The sound form of tips provided by the experts is listed below:
Removing Norton Antivirus using Control Panel in Windows–
· In Windows XP, the user needs to double-click on Add or Remove Programs.
· In Windows Vista, you need to double-click on Programs and Features.
· In Windows 7 and Window 8 the user needs to Click on Programs and then Programs and Features.
· In Windows 10, the user should Click on Uninstall a Program.
Removing Norton Antivirus when some programs are installed recently:
· In Windows XP, a user just has to click on Norton Product and then finally click on Change or Remove option.
· In Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10, the user has to click on the Norton Product and finally clicks on Uninstall or Change button.
Removing Norton Antivirus from the Start Menu:
· The user has to go to Windows Taskbar, and then click on Start and then All Programs. Thereafter, open Norton Security and Uninstall Norton Security.
· If the user is not looking to keep Norton Home Page as Default Home Page. Place Norton Safe Search as default search provider. At this stage, just select the Checkbox that is visible at the bottom.
· Now you need to follow the on-screen instructions and restart the computer after that.
When this issue is still there, then you need an outside support. Referring to Norton Customer Care Number UK is the right way if you want to rectify this issue in a short period of time.