Norton error code 3048,3 occurs when you have difficulties in connecting to the Symantec Live Update server. To resolve this issue you can try the following given methods one by one.
Run Live Update
- Start your Norton product.
- In the main window, click on Security and then select Live Update.
- This will run a Live Update and click Ok.
- Run it till you get the message saying “your Norton product has the latest protection updates”.
- Once you are done, restart your computer. There are higher possibilities that this will resolve the issue but in case it doesn’t then you have two choices, either you take assistance from our experts at Norton Support Number UK 0800-029-4639 or you can try the second method given below. Download and run Norton Remove and Reinstall tool.
- Download the Norton Remove and Reinstall tool and save the file on the desktop.
- Double click the downloaded file, to run the NRnR icon.
- When license agreement appears, read it and click Agree.
- Click removes and reinstall.
- Then again click Continue or Remove.
- Lastly restart your computer and then follow the on screen instructions.
Hopefully you are not getting any problem now, and the error message removed. In case still having trouble then please get in touch with us at Norton Contact Number UK. We will surely provide you an alternative solution.