Frequently we hear about new viruses in the market, and these virus codes are not included in the outdated versions of the antivirus software. Norton keeps updating its software with more advanced features and codes which can fight against new viruses. Hence it become necessary for user to keep their software updated. To know more about latest viruses and their adverse effects please dial Norton Support Number UK. You can easily upgrade your Norton product if you are using its active subscription. There two different ways to upgrade Norton which are mentioned below.
Method 1: Update Norton from Norton Account
- Sign In to your Norton Account.
Note: if you have forgotten your Norton password then please contact a technician by dialing Norton Helpline Number UK.
- Click Update, under the device name on the Device Page.
- This will began the update process, let it complete and then restart your computer.
You will not see Update button if you are already using the latest version of the software.
Method 2: Update Norton from Norton update center
- Open Norton website and go to Norton Update Center.
- Click Update me Now. This will begin the download automatically, although if it doesn’t then download the program manually.
- On the “File Downloaded Security Warning” window, click Run.
- Now follow the on screen instructions to complete the process and then restart your computer.
If you can’t find your Norton product in My Account or you are not able to upgrade your Norton product to latest version for any reason or error then you are left with one option and i.e. calling a technician. You can take help from our technical team by dialing them at 0800-029-4639 Norton Customer care Number UK. Here you will get all the answer for your concerned query on the spot.